Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is an excellent daily face and body wash for any age adult or teen to use because it benefits a variety of skin types from dry to oily. Individuals with rosacea can also use it for a gentle cleanse without over drying or causing irritations.
Although many people suffer from conditions like rosacea, this body and facial skin cleanser has been trusted by dermatologist and customers across the United States for over a decade. With over three hundred thousand likes on Facebook, this product has helped people all over the world feel great about their skin. Learn about the product, how to use it, and the pros and cons it can offer you.
General Info on the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
This cleanser is made by Galderma Laboratories and Galderma-Neutrogena, along with many other skin care products including soaps, lotions, and creams. Specifically, the Gentle Power product line has earned over one hundred awards. You can find the products for sale in grocery stores in the United States, Canada, and India, as well as pharmacies in Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines, Australia, and many Latin American companies.
With worldwide success and “best seller” status, the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser treats many conditions adults commonly face with their dermatology. Below is a list of the most common conditions that the product has proven to treat effectively.
People with all types of skin types can use the Cetaphil cleanser:
- Sensitive. While many products will irritate sensitive skin, this gentle cleanser can be used up to twice daily without over drying or causing irritation.
- Acne prone. Backed by many dermatologists, this cleanser has also been proven to minimize acne and over long term help to clear up acne prone skin.
- Dry. Wash your face and get rid of make-up and the impurities that build up during the day without over drying and leaving your skin tight. Use morning and night, in addition to a moisturizer.
- Oily. You can keep that shiny skin cleaner by washing your face with this gentle cleanser. Many customers report immediate results.
- Rosacea. Abandon your fears of redness and irritations. Trust that your skin will always feel fresh and look healthy even if you are suffering from rosacea.
With only eight ingredients (water, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, and butylparaben), this simple, straightforward face cleanser is one of a kind.
How the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Works
This product is especially great because, over time, skin will improve slowly in addition to the immediate results. After washing your face with this gentle facial and body cleanser, you will notice the ingredients leaving your skin feeling lightweight and your pores breathing comfortably. No tightness or soapy residue! As you continue to use it daily, the cleanser will reduce redness, acne, and help heal problem areas that may have been irritated before introducing the cleanser.
How to Use the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
There are two ways to use this skin cleanser. The first method is best for individuals with oily or acne-prone skin, and the second is best for those with dry or sensitive skin.
1. Apply a generous amount of the cleanser to the skin without water. Using a soft cloth, rub in the product gently. Then, rub off the excess amount. This will leave a thin film behind on your skin.
2. Apply a liberal amount of the cleanser to the skin. Rub gently, then rinse the cleanser off completely and pat dry with a towel.
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Contraindications
It is always best to consult a physician before beginning to use a new health care or skin care product. While this gentle facial and body cleanser is intended for use on any skin type, check the list of ingredients above to be sure you do not have any specific allergies. If any problems like redness or irritation occur, stop use immediately. Negative side effects, however, have not been reported by users in the past decades of production.
Pros and Cons of Using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
– It works as a daily face wash, makeup remover, and skin care medication. Triple benefits from one bottle!
– Gently washes skin with powerful ingredients, leaving it feeling fresh, soft, and even exfoliated after each use.
– This product cleanses effectively without leaving skin feeling dried out or tight like many other similar brands.
– Anyone with any skin type can benefit from using it.
– With gentle ingredients, it can be used up to twice daily, even by those with dry or sensitive skin.
– You can choose from two ways of applying the product. One method with water and another without rinsing leave you with options for varying needs and skin types.
– Simple, easy, quick use! All you need is a cloth, cotton ball, and water (if using the rinse method).
– There have been some complaints about the pump. This packaging is said to dispense quickly, but that will not interfere with the effectiveness of the cleanser.
– While most of the customers praise this product, some report breakouts and dryness of the skin. Consequently, you should bear in mind that it may have unwanted side effects.
– Despite popular opinion, some users describe feeling a filmy residue on their skin after using the cleanser.
Drawing to a Close
The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser has been helping adults and teens manage their skin to earn a healthy look and feel for decades. Nonetheless, you should also keep in mind that not all skincare products work the same for everyone. As a result, if you feel like this isn’t the best option for you, consult a dermatologist for a specialized advice. Do not forget to leave your own comments so you can join the conversation about how this gentle facial and body cleanser is helping you!